Thursday 18 July 2013

Testimony

Here's one happy reader.




I recently received a message from one of my readers and she thoroughly captured the essence of what Miss Conception is all about. Let me use this platform to say:


Thank you Doriss, I'm happy I was able to highlight an aspect of your vision. Your words remain in a special place in my heart.


I'll let her words do the "talking"....


Enjoy...


"I need the continuation please. Oh my God, the book
literally sucked me into it. I couldn't put it down.
 
I read it in less than 5 days. What turned out as my book
for travelling only, ended up as for bed time too.
 

Does Dylan exist somewhere? I can marry him now.
He & Nicole stole my love life. True love does exist no
matter the trials & if it's meant to be, nothing can stop it
-as you made it real in these two.

Nic, AJ & Coco really make me admire the girlfriends
I have & treasure them even more now.

So much transpired that I'm eternally grateful I bought your book.
The lessons I saw in your characters are true passion of
love &, friendship.....
 

...Your book exceeded my expectations. I have narrated it all ...
 

...Last night I had to finish the last three chapters as
I just wanted more & more and couldn't stop reading.

To be honest, I was not looking forward to it's ending.
 

Beautiful piece of work. I laughed through it. Your characters
were very entertaining too.
 

Loved every bit. Simply awesome. A masterpiece.
 

Thanks so much. I can go on & on & on......but all in all...CLASSIC!
 

Love you
Doriss



I'm very interested to know your thoughts on Miss Conception. I enjoyed writing it and I'm happy to see that my readers enjoyed reading it.
Don't be left out. Make Miss Conception essential in your summer reading collection. 



xoxo...




No comments:

Post a Comment