Thursday 4 October 2012

Prologue

Welcome to Kika's Blog!!!!


Now as a newbie, I'll try not to be naive and reveal details such as my pin number, NI number and so on. I will however try to share with you, a piece of my mindset so you can understand the inspiration behind my debut novel; Miss Conception.

Big thanks to all those who've purchased a copy. If you have your copy on you, whether electronic or paperback wave it in the air right now.... (except those who are out on the streets, please keep your kindles and e-book readers out of sight so you don't attract pick-pockets).


It's officially been a year since my bunch of scripts went public and I still feel like people are holding a piece of me in their hands. I often get asked questions like, "...so are you the main character; Nicole?" or "Please where can I find my own Dylan." I've even heard someone say they were in love with AJ.

If you're asking questions like "who the heck are Nicole, Dylan and AJ?", then you obviously don't have a copy yet. (follow the links below and join in, so you don't get lost)

I find it very amusing how people ask questions like; "...so when is the next book coming out?" or "..do you have more than one novel in you?" Truth be told we all have something to say, its just up to the individual as to how they choose to express their thoughts. And to answer your question; yes I have thousands of novels inside me, so watch this space.



I'll get into more details behind Miss C in future posts, but for now I'd like to say a big thank you to all my family members and family friends who've supported me from the day I was born to date. I love you, God bless you real good.

To my dad; I believe the minute you went on that long holiday a switch clicked inside me and Miss Conception came alive.  


Happy Reading...

  


No comments:

Post a Comment